Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 307 1.4, help needed for enabling Aux (Dublin)

Options
  • 13-03-2013 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

I just bought a Peugeot 307 1.4 (2006) (it has a RD4 Blaupunkt radio) and I would like to connect my phone to listen to some mp3s. I read some posts and it looks like the radio can be programed to accept AUX-in, but PP2000 is needed .

I made already the audio cable.

So... if I am right I just need someone that has the PP2000 and the special cables so he/she can enable the AUX-in (1 and 2) port for me.

Anyone around Dublin or Kildare can help me here? Ideally I would like to have this done during the weekend. I am willing to pay a reasonable price.

Many thanks in advance.

Advertisement