Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre to St Pius Church Templeogue

Options
  • 13-03-2013 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Need to get to St Pius Church for 6pm this evening, from City Centre.

What is my best bet to get out there. Not sure of the bus routes for that area of the city. How long would it take if I got a bus between 5.15 and 5.30?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Hi,

Need to get to St Pius Church for 6pm this evening, from City Centre.

What is my best bet to get out there. Not sure of the bus routes for that area of the city. How long would it take if I got a bus between 5.15 and 5.30?

Thanks

Three best options are as follows....

The 54A gets you closest, prepare to get off after it takes a left at a Topaz garage onto Fortfield Road and the church is on College park and is adjacent to a green patch opposite the college/rugby club grounds; stop 2397 is your landmark.

The 9 and 15A leave you about 10 minutes walk away; hop off at KCR at stop 1090 on Whitehall Road, walk up Wainsfort Road and then follow the directions as above.

Or you can get a 15/65/65B to Bushy Park and walk across onto Fortfield Road.

I'd allow up to an hour to be safe but the 9 and 54A would be the quicker options.

Advertisement