Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commute from Kimmage to Clonskeagh

Options
  • 12-03-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I've a friend who's starting a new job Monday and she needs to know how to get from Kimmage to Beech Hill Office Campus, Clonskeagh

the only way I can see using the Dublin Bus route finder is via the city centre again.Can you get there in a more direct way??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭fullgas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

About 3.5 miles..

Send her over to the cycling forum where she will get plenty of advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

cheers folks, I'll pass that on!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,348 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Note that Terenure can be crazy at rush hour.

Route 18 + 11 is an alternative, but Rathmines and Ranelagh can be crazy at rush hour

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Victor wrote: »
    Note that Terenure can be crazy at rush hour.

Route 18 + 11 is an alternative, but Rathmines and Ranelagh can be crazy at rush hour

Cheers for the input!
    I know it's a proverbial piece of string but
    Roughly how long do you think it will take??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,348 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It is scheduled to take 14-20 minutes off-peak, from KCR to Roebuck Road, but I suspect you could be waiting just as long at Terenure at rush hour. Add a 10-15 minute walk at Clonskeagh.

Total 15-20 minutes by bike - note there is a cycle path through the park along the river between Milltown Bridge and Clonskeagh Bridge.

Have a look at www.a-b.ie - make sure you add exact locations and the correct date and time.

Advertisement