Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trainsignal new pricing plan

Options
  • 12-03-2013 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭

Hey thought I'd give a heads up to anyone whose interested, trainsignal have restructured their pricing, instead of paying X ammount for materials for a specific course you pay $50 dollars a month for access to their whole database of materials.

you can access training material, practise tests etc for the like of microsoft,vmware,cisco,citrix and comptia.

Just got a subscription in work and I havent been this giddy in the office for a while :p

http://www.trainsignal.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

That's an impressive deal! Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭UDP

Can't stand train signal. Have watched some of their stuff and the structure of the videos and the tutor monotone voices are just unbearable. Maybe they are not all as bad as the ones I watched. I find CBT nuggets much more bearable once you accept the annoying american accent etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

UDP wrote: »
    Can't stand train signal. Have watched some of their stuff and the structure of the videos and the tutor monotone voices are just unbearable. Maybe they are not all as bad as the ones I watched. I find CBT nuggets much more bearable once you accept the annoying american accent etc.

James Conrad FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

CBT's videos are imo superior but I like TrainSignal's practice exams. Really good deal. Might be tempted soon enough with the line up of exams I'm hoping to attack this year.

Advertisement