Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shamrock SHake

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Haven't tried them but did see them in MC Donald's phisboro recently

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

ash777 wrote: »
    Do they have them in McDonald's in Ireland this year? It's been ages since 've been to a McDonald's, so I've no clue!
    Anybody tried them? Lovely or not lovely at all?:confused:

Had one last weekend, it tasted pretty much like toothpaste to me, and I usually love mint flavour stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I had one last week and it was gorgeous, but I tasted one the other day that was horrible. Do they put different amounts of mint in them depending on the restaurant or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Hmmm, think I may need a shamrock shake on my way to work

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

These limited marketing tricks seem to work very well, like creme eggs. I much prefer strawberry milkshakes in McDs, and do get them the odd time, its great in summer, like a giant tub of defrosting ice cream. I bet some people getting the mint ones have not had another flavour in years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement