Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all xbox360 phats can be rgh now

Options
  • 11-03-2013 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Is this so folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

yes according to team xecuter all slims can be rgh'd regardless of dash, awesome news, ill be getting my own done soon i hope!

sorry i did not read the title i thought youmeant slims!
    sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

ufc pro wrote: »
    sorry i did not read the title i thought youmeant slims!
    sorry!
    Think theyv cracked the phats too was reading today

if thats true thats a serious break through, i have a few phats sitting there all with new dash, ill read up when i get home, thanks for the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Here files in link.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Will be testing these files on a phat > 2.0.15574 with the Coolrunner Rev C tonight

where does this mention phats?

ufc pro wrote: »
    where does this mention phats?

Team xecuter who claim the discovery have made the ecc files available for all models of Xbox except Xenon

Works on falcon 2.0.16203 using Coolrunner Rev C using timing RGH2 - B, using regular blue cable for CPU_RST over the top of the fan shroud. Boot times are a little flaky but I'll improve this.

35l9p34.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

justryan wrote: »
    Team xecuter who claim the discovery have made the ecc files available for all models of Xbox except Xenon

They didn't claim discovery, they have released conversion files for DGX. Author is still anonymous

• Advertisement

docentore wrote: »

They didn't claim discovery, they have released conversion files for DGX. Author is still anonymous

Your right http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php/100649-Team-Xecuter-RGX-(inc-DGX-to-RGX-Conversion)-*UPDATED*?p=732607#post732607

Advertisement