Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Retro Collection for sale on ebay

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

djsim101 wrote: »
    Nice collection going here, Ive never seen this amount from a Irish seller...
    (and no, it ean't me by the way :p )

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/HUGE-Retro-Gaming-Collection-Nintendo-Sega-NES-SNES-Mega-Drive-etc-joblot-/140929759634?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item20d0117992

Anyone want to go half's :pac:

Seems optimistic looking for 7k tbh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Lots and lots of shovelware for the price (because everyone needs two copies of The Incredibles on Gamecube!). Could easily amass the actually valuable stuff for a fraction of the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Anyone know the seller. I always find it out to believe that non-one knows these guys and that they don't hang out on the A&R forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

TechnoFreek Anyone know the seller. I always find it out to believe that non-one knows these guys and that they don't hang out on the A&R forum.
    Yeah same here, I was thinking it was one of ye chancers looking for a quick buck :D

Agree, no where near the asking price, not by a long shot....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

It seems to be one of those cases where the seller has taken cue from whatever the highest-ending auctions have been; regardless of the frequency of that price, or the condition in which it was sold.

I'm guessing the poster must've then stuck another €3,000 on top of whatever figure they came up with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

There's a boxed Barbie, I'm sold. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

But there's no Shaq Fu

and for that reason............ I'm out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Wow 3 copies of Majoras Mask

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iYA26zRiEM

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

the condition of some of the boxed stuff has to shirley bring down the price a lot.

Advertisement