Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epoch - Galactic MMO RTS

Options
  • 11-03-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hey all,

Thought I'd make a post about Epoch, a game that ran a few years back. It was a helluva lotta fun, and I know a few people from here were playing. Entirely free, no Pay-2-Win BS. You'll have to rely on good old fashioned diplomacy & tactics if you want to do well! ;)

Epoch is about Galactic Conquest and Strategy, but most importantly, it's about stabbing your allies in the back for a few thousand RPs! :cool:

I've set up my own server here:

http://epoch.x64.me/

Go ahead and register for some fun! Before you can log in I'll have to activate your account (stops spammers etc.), and if this is your first time playing then I'd recommend playing as Humans, they're the easiest to master.

There is a How-To-Play guide on the site(outdated), but I'll set up a wiki soon. For now, just know this, clicking on your units allows you to perform actions. If you have any other questions in the meantime, post here or send the admin a message in game (Comm->Common Band Transmissions->Select Admin).

Conquer systems, build up your fleet, wage war on your friends and watch your back!

Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

?? The lads already have a server up for laughs running 2.5 beta. What's up with this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tspoon

?? The lads already have a server up for laughs running 2.5 beta. What's up with this one?

Yeah I'm signed up for that too. This is just an alternative, running my own modded version of the 1.9 source.

All ships have been rebalanced in mine, you can post your own missions, and the galaxy is a spiral, lol. But no equipment/autopilot/MPs sadly.

Advertisement