Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desktop Microphone stand

Options
  • 11-03-2013 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a desktop microphone stand that can hold a Rockband Microphone, Anyone able to help me?

The only ones I can find are from Hong kong and they can take upto 20days and I kinda need this sooner.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Those rockband mikes are horrible, I needed to use one recently and none of my standard mike stands worked, the thing is so weirdly shaped. So I'm no use I'm afraid (you can get cheap table mike stand in Maplins for next to nothing). I ended up propping up the mike in a glass!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Merger

I'm currently using tape and a tripod stand from a camera, Maybe I should just stick to that! XD thought I could make it a tad more professional looking!

Advertisement