Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

700 Free Marvel number 1s?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Yep it's working. but the apps keep crashing as a result. Genius idea though it must be said. I had non comic reading friends text me about it today asking how to do it

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

The servers seem to be extremely ****ed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I managed to get all of these, I just purchased them all on the iPad app. They all said "Download Error" initially, but they're purchased on my account and they've become available to download in waves of 50 or so since.

Comixology have said that they'll be running the promotion again though, so I suggest signing up for a notification on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

I just missed it before it crashed. I started on Marvel Now but have not been able to keep up, as not living in Dublin. Thought this be great way to keep up, but shocked they were charging the same price for digital download as physical copy. I assume the digital comic would be cheaper and was going to keep up with Marvel Now this way, can't see how they can charge for full price it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,854 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Comixology started sending out mails about the promo. I just got it today and it went to my junk folder.

If you didn't get one, it just gave the folowing link
    https://promo.comixology.com/
    where you have to sign up by 4:59am Wednesday morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,854 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Got my invite for this this morning, so guess I'll be "purchasing" 700 comics tonight and tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭Ridley

Dark Horse is jumping on the bandwagon celebrating their digital comics' second anniversary by giving away fifty #1s for free if anybody's interested.

Advertisement