Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leisure range Vs Rangemaster

Options
  • 10-03-2013 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    Does anyone have any experience of the the leisure range cookers , they are significantly cheaper than rangemaster but what is the compromise
    I have only seen 1 on display in a kitchen showroom and it was nice but appear like the doors and knobs were a kinda flimsy and not sure how durable they would be.
    If anyone has any experience would love to hear from you.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Artoisguy

Hi ... I see you didn't get any answers .. I am just wondering exactly the same question ... what range did you get in the end and why? What were your considerations? What swung the decision for you etc? :.. we like rangemaster ... but see the leisure ones looking pretty good and a lot cheaper ...
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

doing the same research myself.....did either of you purchase and if so, what did you go with?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Artoisguy

Hi.. We went for the range master in the end... When we saw them we must really liked it. We also ended up deciding on induction which we have found brilliant. No more fiddley hob top to clean.. Just wipe clean. You do have to have the right pans though. Much more energy efficient and you don't heat your whole kitchen up when all the rings are being used. We've certainly been happy with our choice even though we ended up spending more than we had planned. Hope this helps. (Ps my wife is very happy with the oven... Which makes it priceless ;-) )

doing the same research myself.....did either of you purchase and if so, what did you go with?

thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Leisure are Beko. Cheap Turkish kit. It'll work, but its not going to last forever, have good parts support, etc.

Rangemaster are at least owned by a reputable firm but I've no idea of their real world quality.

Advertisement