Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Bieber the Rapper?

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭Spanish Harlem

The kid can spit pretty good bars. Whether he wrote them himself is another question. Regardless, he will get a lot of unjustified hate simply because he is Justin Bieber.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The kid can rap, and he can rap real good. I've said it here before that nobody has used the Otis beat better than he has....and people were using that the day the Otis track dropped.

I was just looking at the MTV 10 Hot rapper list which would be a good barometer, JB is a better rapper than 5 or 6 full time rappers on the list.

The kid is just one of them guys that is good at whatever he puts his mind to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

What are the chances of him actually making an album?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Methememb wrote: »
    What are the chances of him actually making an album?

If he does make one, then all of his fans who love his pop songs will probably hate him for deserting them. Or at least that's what they'll say anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

He has recently joined the bloods and is repping the west as far as london, JB is an OG fo sho, he'll "beat the fúck out of you"........

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

His label would never allow it. And I'm pretty sure they control everything that he does. The appearances on Hot97 and Power 106 are to extend his fan-base. The remixes with rappers are tactical and for record sales.

My impression is that he does have a genuine interest in Hip Hop and he is allowed to dabble, as long as it is in line with his image and marketing.

Maybe down the road we will see him do more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Better version, plus 500 bars is too (something to say vs how to say it straight from a music book with a metronome beside you). Cassidy too.

Actually I think I could name rappers who did better over this beat for longer than he rapped for.

Advertisement