Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist looking for Blues/Rock/Alternative Rock Band (DUBLIN)

Options
  • 10-03-2013 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

As the title says, I'm a vocalist/frontman looking for a Blues, Rock or Alternative Rock band. I've got gigging and writing experience. I'm primarily looking for an originals band.

My influences(bands) include: Guns N' Roses, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, The Answer, Alter Bridge

My vocal influences include: Myles Kennedy, Jeff Buckley, Eddie Vedder, Chris Cornell

If I was to describe my voice, I would say it's powerful and quite clean(not much raspiness) somewhat like Myles Kennedy. I've got quite a large range of notes that I can hit, high and low.

PM me if you're interested in what I can offer,

Cheers,

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 galster

have you any interest in classic rock covers band with attitude!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭saffron22

www.soundcloud.com/karlmoore29

Have a bass player in place so would just need to source a drummer and we could get cracking

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dokeeffe30

Hi,

I play guitar - rhythm - acoustic and electric and id like to play in either an originals or classic rock cover band. based in Dublin, but can travel. Influences are wide and varied but include anything from Bon Jovi to Foo Fighters to Guns n Roses. Im dedicated and would love to get back into the music scene!!

Dan

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭Morph the Cat

Hi OP - can you PM me some samples?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mechatronix

Whats up man?
    We're looking for a singer for a rock band in north dublin. Where are you based?
    We are influenced by Panters, guns n roses, alter bridge, metallica, pink floyd all that sort of stuff.
    Do you play any instruments?
    Let me know if your interested anyway
    Cheers
    Michael

• Advertisement
Advertisement