Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift Red Tour

Options
  • 09-03-2013 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hello , anybody out there happen to know if taylor swift is coming to dublin on her red tour ?
    huge fan and i missed her last time :(

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Moved from Celebs & Showbiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

http://taylorswift.com/events

not until winter next year at the very least

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Well I think the last show she played over here was sold out so I am pretty sure she will come over here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

I'm the exact same! I'd kill to go and see her. On ticketmaster, if you search for tickets for her, it gives you an option to subscribe for an email they'll send you when there are tickets available, sign up for that so you don't miss it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 alexoc1

The fact that she is playing both London and Berlin in February and not here is such a SHAME

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

alexoc1 wrote: »
    The fact that she is playing both London and Berlin in February and not here is such a SHAME

Her Europe Tour consists of London and Berlin.
    I am sure she is leaving quiet a few of her young followers in Spain, France etc unhappy.

Not everyone can afford to fly aboard to attend a Gig.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 alexoc1

I think we just have to wait to see if she says at the end of the Feb dates if that is the end of the RED tour im hoping its not and she announces a the last few dates for the rest of Europe and Asia in the fall/winter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

I really don't see the European tour extending further than the London + Berlin dates. She has a new album due out this year and judging by her other ones it'll be due around October so I think after these dates she'll likely focus her attention on writing/recording/promoting her new album.

Such a shame though, I missed her last time in Dublin and was hoping to see her there this time around :(

Advertisement