Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes 11 installation problem.

Options
  • 08-03-2013 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I bought an iPhone 4S yesterday and I wanted to put the music from my iTunes onto my phone but I was told the version I was using was not compatible and had to be updated. So I downloaded the latest iTunes version from the apple website and installed it and it won't open. It says

"The procedure entry point AVCFPlayerEnableHardwareAcceleratedVideoDecoderKey could not be located on the dynamic link library AVFoundationCF.dll."

Then when I click OK it says

"iTunes was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes.
    Error 7 (windows error 127)"

When I try to repair or uninstall, it just freezes, stops responding and closes so I can't even reinstall. I have a windows 7 laptop. I am so stressed out trying to get this to work. I would really appreciate a bit of help. Thanks!:(

Comments

Advertisement