Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Details filled out incorrectly in CAO

Options
  • 08-03-2013 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Ok so I received an email that said I had applied to the CAO and that I was either:

'A mature student (over 23 by 1st January 2013) or
    That you are a nonstandard applicant ( a student who is under 23 by 1st January 2013 who is applying on the basis of something other than an Irish Leaving Certificate , GSCE/ALevels, Other School Leaving Examinations or FETAC level 5)'

and well, considering I'm neither a mature student nor not applying through anything else but the 2013 Irish leaving cert, I am a tad worried.
    I've come to the conclusion that I've clearly filled out some detail wrong in my CAO. So when I check it, under assessment, it didn't say 'Irish Leaving Cert.'. I must have clicked the wrong box by mistake :rolleyes:

How do I change this? It won't let me edit the assessment part of my CAO...I emailed them earlier today, but I don't expect a response until Monday. If anyone has any idea, please let me know. The panic is slowly starting to set in...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Don't worry they WILL change it. Just keep calm and wait till Monday. They certainly wouldn't just let someone mess up their application and therefore messing up their future education. And sure if the worse comes to worse you can always go through the application process again as their late applications system has opened

Advertisement