Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women's National can you go watch?

Options
  • 08-03-2013 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

A squash buddy and I have been wanting to go to see some tournaments. Is it possible to go and spectate at the Women's National this weekend at Fitzwilliam? I'd not mind going even early morning when maybe it's less busy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭dizzyg

Yep, anyone can go and watch. No entry fee either.
    Or it's being streamed live at http://www.aertv.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

I went Saturday and Sunday, I saw the match for 3rd and 4th position and the final. Myself, my gf and a friend went, it was something else to see. Our first ever time seeing any proper standard match. Very inspiring. I was very surprised the rallies lasted so long and the amount of lets called. A good eye opener.
    Now to find when there is a men's comp on to go see.
    Fitzwilliam does ruin you a bit, it's such a nice club that everywhere else looks shabby almost.
    Any idea how much it is to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭lexa

Fitzwilliam membership is around 2,500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

lexa wrote: »
    Fitzwilliam membership is around 2,500

Damn, thought it might be out of reach, can't bring myself to spend that. Leinster is only 200 and Mount Pleasent only 450. Someday!

Advertisement