Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'The Homecoming' - Fairways Hotel, Dundalk - Saturday, March 9th

Options
  • 08-03-2013 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Less of yer s**** talk and get down and support Irish pro boxing.

Irish prospect of the Year Anthony Cacace, the pro debut of Phil Sutcliffe Jnr and the first ever show in Ireland headlined by a female, Christina McMahon!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

my brother was only telling me about this earlier, i honestly didnt know that Phillip Sutcliffe had turned pro.

as a matter of interest, where are tickets on sale for this event?

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

my brother was only telling me about this earlier, i honestly didnt know that Phillip Sutcliffe had turned pro.

as a matter of interest, where are tickets on sale for this event?

They will be one sale at the door at the Fairways Hotel. Only 40 mind from Dublin or Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

only result i found Sutcliffe win ko1 st his opponent had won his only 2 fights

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

barney4001 wrote: »
    only result i found Sutcliffe win ko1 st his opponent had won his only 2 fights

Advertisement