Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for 1st-time Mom for this Mothers' Day

Options
  • 07-03-2013 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking for any and all ideas for a 1st-time mum for Mothers' Day. She actually trained me in in my current work position almost 5-years ago and we have worked together since.

Her little girl is only 2-months old but I'd like to get her something for her; for this, her 1st Mothers' Day :) but she won't be receiving it until end next-week though!

Thanks in advance,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Write a nice poem about her. Post it in the Creative Writing forum. Then have a printer press it in ink on quality paper, and give it to her framed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Black Swan wrote: »
    Write a nice poem about her. Post it in the Creative Writing forum. Then have a printer press it in ink on quality paper, and give it to her framed.

Ah this would be lovely. Not sure this is in me though but since I have the time I'll put some thought into it for sure.

Thank You :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Mothercare among other places sell little kits that you can get a clay print of the babies hand and foot.

Advertisement