Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Experience over the summer?

Options
  • 07-03-2013 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Looking for someone who might be able to give me some experience over the summer. Will be starting Accounting in GMIT in September, and would love to learn the basics before starting and get some experience over the summer, even a few days a week would do. Can start anytime after the month of May.

Good IT skills

Based in Waterford/Wexford area.

PM's please and thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Looking for someone who might be able to give me some experience over the summer. Will be starting Accounting in GMIT in September, and would love to learn the basics before starting and get some experience over the summer, even a few days a week would do. Can start anytime after the month of May.

Good IT skills

Based in Waterford/Wexford area.

PM's please and thanks :)

What about Google...

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Abracastabya

Thanks,

But I'm not eligible. I have to be doing a degree already.. I haven't started yet.

I'm doing an evening course in NUIG in Business/Commerce at the minute and just wish to learn more about the accounting side of things and working in that environment.

Jobbridge schemes are out of the question as I haven't got 9 months to give. But I'm free from May so I can start then.

Anyone know of any sites that offer summer internships.?

Preferably in the South East as I'll be home for the summer.

Advertisement