Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need Help guys asap :)

• 06-03-2013 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

hey guys im doing a level 6 course will be completed in may i want to do another year add one level 7 i am 22 now and will be 23 in november could i apply as a mature student as its an add on or any advice thank you :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,790 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

kiitycat wrote: »
    hey guys im doing a level 6 course will be completed in may i want to do another year add one level 7 i am 22 now and will be 23 in november could i apply as a mature student as its an add on or any advice thank you :)

You have to be 23 on 1st January in the year of entry to a course

What information are you looking for? grants?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 40 kiitycat

yes to see will i get my fees covered mainly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

If you're looking to go into it this in September '13 and won't be 23 until November '13 then you won't be able to apply as an independent student I'm afraid.

If you did a further add on the year after you would be able to apply as independent for that because you would be 23 on the 1st of January of the year of entry into the course.

Advertisement