Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funding for a course while on Jobbridge?

Options
  • 06-03-2013 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hello,

I am wondering can you get funding such as Technical Employment Support Grant (TESG) while doing the Jobbridge Internship?
    I received the TESG form in the FAS office when I asked but the worker was unsure whether I would get funding or not.

Has anyone received funding while on Jobbridge using this grant or any other sources of funding?
    My internship will end in the summer and the part term course I want to is 24 weeks long, one evening a week so it will be useful to me especially when my internship ends. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

Can I access Technical Employment Support Grant (TESG)?

JobBridge participants are eligible to be considered for TESG. Please discuss this
    option with an Employment Services Officer or LES Mediator at your local
    Employment Services/LES office.

http://www.jobbridge.ie/toolkit/faqintern.pdf

Advertisement