Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 jailbreak 4.11

Options
  • 06-03-2013 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I was trying to find the download to jail break my ps3 anyone know where to i could download the 4.11 jail break? I looked for the download but a lot of them were surveys(the surveys that make you send a text then suck up loads of your credit on your phone :mad: ) and some of them were closed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

grumpig wrote: »
    I was trying to find the download to jail break my ps3 anyone know where to i could download the 4.11 jail break? I looked for the download but a lot of them were surveys(the surveys that make you send a text then suck up loads of your credit on your phone :mad: ) and some of them were closed
    you can only jailbreak 3.55 or under or you can downgrade your ps3 to 3.55 with a flasher

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭grumpig

chubbyathy wrote: »
    you can only jailbreak 3.55 or under or you can downgrade your ps3 to 3.55 with a flasher

So that means there is no way I can play games that need update 4.11?I bought a new game but I cant play it for that reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

So that means there is no way I can play games that need update 4.11?I bought a new game but I cant play it for that reason.
    If ur already on a coustoms firmware thrres a 4.21 coustom firmware

chubbyathy wrote: »
    If ur already on a coustoms firmware thrres a 4.21 coustom firmware

well Im using the ps3 jailbreak usb stick V1.2 so...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

well Im using the ps3 jailbreak usb stick V1.2 so...?

What actual firmware is your console on?

• Advertisement

EnterNow wrote: »
    What actual firmware is your console on?

3.41 :)

3.41 :)

Then you should be able to upgrade straight away to one of the newer 4.30/4.31 cfw's. We can't link you to them for obvious reasons, but there should be no hassle in finding them at reputable sites like psxscene etc

EnterNow wrote: »
    Then you should be able to upgrade straight away to one of the newer 4.30/4.31 cfw's. We can't link you to them for obvious reasons, but there should be no hassle in finding them at reputable sites like psxscene etc

Not in functionality, the only difference is you can play 4.31 games afaik

Advertisement