Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEFL, CES Dublin

Options
  • 06-03-2013 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi everybody, I've been looking into doing a CELT TEFL course recently and I'm due to start one at the Center for English Studies in Dublin in April. I'm just wondering if anyone has done a course there or can recommend any other schools.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Trishad7

Hi,
    I did the CES TEFL course 3 years ago. It was an excellent course and would really recommend it.
    The teachers that run the course really know their stuff and prepare you well for teaching practice.
    It is an intense course and you won't have much free time during the course but it's worth it in the end as you can work anywhere in the world with the qualification.
    They often take on people from the course in their junior centres in the summer around Dublin. Most of my class were taken on for the summer period with the language school.

Hope this helps!

Advertisement