Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage Car Registration?

Options
  • 06-03-2013 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello, a couple of months back I purchased a Reliant Scimitar GTE for a very reasonable sum of 170 Euros. Although the car is rough, I'm confident that it'll be roadworthy again. It's from 1973 so it would be classed as a vintage and this should make it cheap to run.

The issue I have with this car though is that it came with no logbook, history, plates and I hear its originally a British car. I don't belive it's ever been imported either. How would I get this car registered? If I can, how much would it cost? If anyone could answer this or point me in the right direction (I'm very much a rookie) I'd be extremely grateful. Thankyou for reading!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Would you like to explain your choice of username first?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ShootingStar Productions

Of course I can, I should have right from the start! I've always loved making short films and the name is my deafault name for any online account I've made. The name 'ShootingStar' has stuck with me since I was very small!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then does it represent a company?

No, It's just a personal tag.

Then ask about the vintages cars in the classic cards forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=514

• Advertisement

Thankyou very much, I'm sorry I'm new to the forums so I didn't realize where I was posting, You've helped me greatly! :-p

Advertisement