Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I got my Renault keycard fixed

Options
  • 06-03-2013 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭

:) In fairness it was pretty guntered after attempting to fix it myself with my dubious opening & soldering skills. Came across this guy & very happy with the result, keycard came back working and in great condition, considering what I mailed to him, I'm well impressed.

It was a few days turnaround using An Post and paid €70 via paypal, no connection with them, just a happy customer so said I'd post the details in case anyone is looking for this service, they are based in Co Cork

Naughtysmurf

http://www.kcsystems.ie/home.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I regret now not taking a before & after pic, he done a great job for me

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

You can buy replacement empty cards ( just the outer key, no innards) on ebay for few quid. Presumably he discarded your old one and stuck one of those on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I definately got the original back, I know that for sure, didn' know that about the ebay ones though

Know from original markings

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Use this guy on a regular basis, he's 100% and can repair most keys from various makers. He opens the key cards with surgical precision and re-glues them when he's finished. Can't recommend highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ie.wojtek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thanks, but old thread lock

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement