Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome your new mod

Options
  • 05-03-2013 8:30pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to give a big shoutout to StephenHendry as he has now joined the mod team as moderator here in the Snooker/Pool forum.

Now that he has hung up his cue and only has a part-time job with the BBC, we taught he might need something else to take up his spare time. :P

Welcome aboard.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

Welcome !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

thanks lads, i'm sure i'll be kept really quiet as we have some very well behaved posters here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

thanks lads, i'm sure i'll be kept really quiet as we have some very well behaved posters here :)

Good luck Stephen :)

I recently purchased your masterclass app from the app store very good indeed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

celticfc wrote: »
    I'd like to give a big shoutout to StephenHendry as he has now joined the mod team as moderator here in the Snooker/Pool forum.

Now that he has hung up his cue and only has a part-time job with the BBC, we taught he might need something else to take up his spare time. :P

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Mr Hendry ;-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement