Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Arma 3 Coop tonight?

• 05-03-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone about? around 9ish?

Yitsaks yakkity yak shack on mumble (seriously he called it that)

password shooter

mission pack

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18738

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

join our ts3 server ktulu and co are there atm doing co op missions.

ts3:
    gaellords.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Anyone interested in getting a game of this going?

Or know of any active communities still playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

EoinHef wrote: »
    Anyone interested in getting a game of this going?

Or know of any active communities still playing?

My server lapsed last week :(

dreamers75 wrote: »
    My server lapsed last week :(

Ha ha,typical!!

Where you rent it? Was pondering renting one aswell

I have been playing on the Bad Company server,domination game type,its actually pretty good

gameservers.com

They are pricey about €2 a slot, A3 is a terrible engine so it needs to be a beast of a server.

I usually rent an 8 man for a few months and you usually need about 100gb of mods :D

• Advertisement

Ive hosted locally a few times but it doesnt really cut it when things get busy although its not too bad if your used to arma.

The engine has its limits alright

EoinHef wrote: »
    Ive hosted locally a few times but it doesnt really cut it when things get busy although its not too bad if your used to arma.

The engine has its limits alright

I play with the lad who is making Authority on this server

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/arma3/8650432

The game has really come on since the last time I gave it a proper go.

Id love to give Antistasi a go with a group,so many of these good scenarios

Nearly finished the SP campaign,gonna move onto the scenarios from the dlc then,domination on bad company server is great crack aswell,got into a few squads today where we wrecked a load of objectives.

I love the way its tough with combined arms,hard to even get out of base sometimes with enemy AI jets,chopper gunships etc

Need good solid AT/AA guys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I never really enjoyed playing against the AI in Arma 2 or 3. I still play a fair but of Arma 3 but mostly just wasteland.

Yeah I'd usually mix it up,all I used to play was DayZ mod so plenty of PvP back then. I do like a bit of wasteland but sometimes I find it a bit aimless

I do enjoy the good PvE scenarios a lot though,domination is a really nice combined arms mission.

Was playing DUWS Friday with a mate,held up ok with me hosting it locally. Really enjoyed it. Plenty of funny moments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

best bet is to find a large milsim rp clan, did it for a while a few years back. Tis good craic with large numbers.
    Not sure of the state of Arma these days last time i was tempted to come back was in contact dlc was released, any optimaization at all / new features / less clunky ?

Just had a look at that authority mission,looks good

Advertisement