Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden Virginia Yellow/Smooth

Options
  • 05-03-2013 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know what shops in Ireland sell Golden Virginia yellow/smooth tobacco?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

Does anyone know what shops in Ireland sell Golden Virginia yellow/smooth tobacco?

That really small shop down by Andrew's Lane Theater sells it.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Boo2112

I only found this last week, it's gorgeous but very hard to find. Got the last box in my local shop in Galway but they said they'll order it back in for me if I'm sure I'll buy it which was sound. Work in a small shop in Clare and I asked the boss if she'd order it in for me but she said no. If there's any small local shops you can ask em to order it in if you promise to keep coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marass

<Snip>

Please read the forum charter before posting again,advertising products for sale is not allowed.

Advertisement