Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Unlocking Nokia Lumia 800

Options
  • 05-03-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I had a lot of trouble unlocking my Nokia Lumia 800 but managed it eventually. Just wanted to let people know how I did it and spread the word :)

1. Get NAC unlocking code from your network provider. I had problems getting mine online so I used a friend's account and got it no problem (don't worry, it's all above board! :p)

2. According to Nokia, you key in #pw+NAC+1# into the dialler. They also said p is obtained by pressing the star button 3 times, w is obtained by pressing the star button 4 times and + is obtained by pressing the star button twice.

Now I couldn't get p or w up on my dialler and like everyone else on the planet...I Googled it! I went looking through a few forums and hey presto I found an answer that actually worked! (a lot of the forums suggest updating your software but I wasn't up for that :/)

I found a solution for an LG Optimus 2x (also a windows phone). I was sceptical but it worked. All you have to do is dial ##72# into the dialler. You get the same message as you get when you put in a sim card for the wrong network into the phone. It gives you a box to enter the network unlocking code into. Enter your NAC code and low and behold, the phone is unlocked!!

I hope this helped :D

Advertisement