Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't access a site!!

Options
  • 05-03-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

I previously had and...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056895419

" if you try the windows forum, you can ask specifically if there are any security or other settings that could have suddenly caused this."

I cannot understand the problem, tis doing my head in! :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

not posting the problem and expecting people to hunt through another thread is doing my head in...

That site opens with UPC as the ISP for me.

It opens with 3G for you but not with UPC no matter which browser you use

check for malware / try system restore to back when it worked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

I was gonna suggest trying the IP directly (217.116.232.250) but that doesnt work (I just tried it)

Have you looked in your HOST file buddy to see if an entry has been added that might be blocking the site?? (If using IE,i dont know if other browsers check the host file or not)

Good luck my friend!

Advertisement