Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whirlpool dishwasher error code f7

Options
  • 05-03-2013 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭

Hi, my dishwasher has given up the ghost this morning. It is model ADP4731/5 and it is showing error code f7.

I can't find a manual online anywhere for the machine so I am at a loss as to where to even begin looking into the problem.
    Does anyone know where I could find a manual that could help me pin down the problem?

Thanks
    CMA

Comments

Try this, hopefully it's a similar model.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Thank you dolanbaker

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭ellewood

Call me Al wrote: »
    Hi, my dishwasher has given up the ghost this morning. It is model ADP4731/5 and it is showing error code f7.

I can't find a manual online anywhere for the machine so I am at a loss as to where to even begin looking into the problem.
    Does anyone know where I could find a manual that could help me pin down the problem?

Thanks
    CMA

The flow meter in the regen tank on the side is faulty but you are going to have to change the complete tank 90-100 bucks but it will sort it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭Call me Al

thanks for all the advice.
    I ended up calling out an appliance repair guy. He charged me €60 and he fixed it. I am not too sure what he did, something to do with a part getting dislodged maybe(?), but I didn't need to buy any new parts. Its working again perfectly!

He also advised me on the 6 year old Hotpoint frost free fridge freezer that is now freezing food in the salad bins.
    All for €60 callout charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭galway1973

Call me Al wrote: »
    thanks for all the advice.
    I ended up calling out an appliance repair guy. He charged me €60 and he fixed it. I am not too sure what he did, something to do with a part getting dislodged maybe(?), but I didn't need to buy any new parts. Its working again perfectly!

He also advised me on the 6 year old Hotpoint frost free fridge freezer that is now freezing food in the salad bins.
    All for €60 callout charge.

The reed switch on these moves or can be faulty or bad contacts on the connector on the fill matrix.the reed switch can be replaced for a couple of euro if it
    happens again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement