Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

six fold explanation

Options
  • 04-03-2013 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭

hi there, this might sound thick, but i did a six fold on the football at the weekend with seven teams, potential pay out was 70 euro, six came in and i got 9 euro pay out, i thought the idea of the six fold was you were allowed one loser and get paid ??? please help
    i picked ten teams on an accumulator and nine came in, so close for a 70/1

Comments

When you bet, you were making 7 individual bets of 6 teams to win. So when 6 teams won, one of your bets paid ( the €9) . If all 7 teams had won, then all 7 bets would have been paid (€70).
    Hard luck on the accumulator. There is always one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

is it worth doing the six fold then ?
    what would be the better option for the footie bets, i was looking at the super heinz as well

I tend to stick to a maximum of 4 in a accumulator, as I can never manage to get the 5th winner.
    The super heinz means your bet will be bigger, but more likely to get a return. I tend to stick to just simple accumulators, which means when/if you win, you win big. With bets like super heinz, you could win on some of your bet and still lose money or barely win anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

Lucky 15 would be better

Advertisement