Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Host farm in Ireland

Options
  • 04-03-2013 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all! I'm searching information regarding to a host farm in Ireland for a fiend that is wishing to move here soon. I found some nice web sites as workaway.info and helpx.net, but all of them require a premium account for contact the famly host. Do you know any free web site that could be similar to the above mentioned. Do you know any other way to contact this kind of farm? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭epfff

JSR_85 wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm searching information regarding to a host farm in Ireland for a fiend that is wishing to move here soon. I found some nice web sites as workaway.info and helpx.net, but all of them require a premium account for contact the famly host. Do you know any free web site that could be similar to the above mentioned. Do you know any other way to contact this kind of farm? Thanks!
    Why not go direct here or place advert in farmers journal/donedeal/Tuesday's independent

Advertisement