Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones DARTs off today 04.03.13

Options
  • 04-03-2013 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

hi All

anyone have confirmation why darts are off at Greystones this morning ?
    the 630 train was cancelled due to possible rockslides ?

theres nothing up on irishrails site at the moment .... figures :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,639 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Per Irish Rail twitter:
    @IrishRail: DART services currently suspended between Bray & Greystones due to debris on the line. Dublin Bus are honouring rail tickets
    @IrishRail: Line has reopened between Bray & Greystones. Normal DART services are resuming

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

According to their twitter feed:
    Iarnród Éireann ‏@IrishRail

DART services currently suspended between Bray & Greystones due to debris on the line. Dublin Bus are honouring rail tickets

They've mentioned it should be running now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭jasonbourne.cs

thanks for the update , i didnt see anything on their site earlier . least service is back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭SteM

thanks for the update , i didnt see anything on their site earlier . least service is back :D

Wouldn't bother with their website for a news update at 06:30 in the future if I was you. Irish Rail are pretty good at updating their Twitter feed though so you should subscribe to that.

Advertisement