Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on Fees when transferring colleges

Options
  • 04-03-2013 3:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I'm a first year Computer science TCD student. I'm looking to transfer to applied physics at the end of this year. I know how weird that sounds but CS was my first choice and I absolutely hate it and was to afraid to talk to my folks. But time to man up now.
    My question is, if i finish and pass this year and then transfer to DCU applied physics 1st year, will I have to pay for the first year since I'm technically doing first year again? :/
    Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Yep you will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

You'll pay the full fees for first year, then (if you qualify for free fees) only the registration fees for each subsequent year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bashfulben

Cheers lads thats all I needed to hear :) I qualify so it's just the one year. Thanks again!

Advertisement