Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to join punk band in Dublin

Options
  • 03-03-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey, I'm an 18year old male from Finglas and play bass and guitar. I'd like to join or even start a punk,pop-punk or ska band, influences include Jawbreaker, Joyce Manor, old Against Me!, The Ambulars, The Menzingers etc. I'd play covers and I'd like to record some original stuff too, so get in contact if interested.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 poormrpitiful

Would definitely be interested in this, big fan of against me, gaslight anthem, menzingers, joyce maynor, i sing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GMCactus

Excellent, hang on I'll pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JaqenHgarr

Hey man me and my friend are looking to start a band like this, I play drums and he's lead guitar- pm me if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GMCactus

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

Hey, I'm a bassist in Glasnevin, biggest influences being NOFX, Rancid, Streetlight Manifesto, but open to playing any style. Very interested!

• Advertisement
Advertisement