Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming off casual work

Options
  • 03-03-2013 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I've just lost my casual work and have to go to social soon, is it just a case of them just putting me on job seekers allowance or will I have more forms to get filled in by myself or former employer

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Tv2013 wrote: »
    I've just lost my casual work and have to go to social soon, is it just a case of them just putting me on job seekers allowance or will I have more forms to get filled in by myself or former employer

Thanks

Its just a matter of going on fully unemployed... all you need is a letter from employer stating date you have been made unemployed from and you will be paid into the post office rather than by cheque and you will have to sign on every month rather than sending in dockets every week. There should be no disruption in your payment.

Advertisement