Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas line near the Coombe Hospital

Options
  • 03-03-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi guys
    I am traveling to the coombe hospital tomorrow. I am going into Houston station. I was wondering if there is a luas stop anywhere near the hospital. Even walking distance from the hospital.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Egan2012 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    I am traveling to the coombe hospital tomorrow. I am going into Houston station. I was wondering if there is a luas stop anywhere near the hospital. Even walking distance from the hospital.

Taxi would be best as the Red Luas line heads in the opposite direction.

Nearest Stop: James' Hospital http://www.luas.ie/jamess.html

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

Taxi would be best as the Red Luas line heads in the opposite direction.

Nearest Stop: James' Hospital http://www.luas.ie/jamess.html
    That might be the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭dazberry

Get the Luas from Heuston to Fatima (2 stops). Walk down Reuben St onto Dolphins Barn Street, take a left and walk a small way and you'll see the hospital across the road. At most a 5 minute walk.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

dazberry wrote: »
    Get the Luas from Heuston to Fatima (2 stops). Walk down Reuben St onto Dolphins Barn Street, take a left and walk a small way and you'll see the hospital across the road. At most a 5 minute walk.

D.
    That sounds better again cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

• Advertisement
Advertisement