Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas taxsaver

Options
  • 03-03-2013 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

I've just started a new job in Tallaght and will be getting the luas from museum every day. I've been having a look at the tax saver stuff but am a bit confused. if i decide to go for a monthly ticket (not keen on investing in an annual ticket when I've only been there a fortnight! unsure how things might pan out) does it mean that my employer needs to re order and re pay for my ticket every month?

Im the only one who catches the luas to work so its not as if they are already doing it monthly for others

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,643 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Yes - they would order it on a monthly basis for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Just grab a handful of forms and make sure you hand them to whoever administers the scheme before the monthly cut off date. They will probably be handing in forms on a monthly basis anyway.

Once you have your photo card most of the work is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Im the only one who catches the luas to work so its not as if they are already doing it monthly for others
    Check if they're already doing it for the bus and rail ticket, to make it easier finding out who'd take care of it?

Advertisement