Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

easyradio\connect fm

Options
  • 03-03-2013 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

hi all we will be relaunching on friday evening on 91.6fm we have secured ourselfs a mountin site and work is ongoing at the site we will be looking for reception reports for the station when it comes back on in dublin thanks in advance to you all befor the relaunch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Rock Solid

Welcome back to you and the crew, hope the signal is good, and let the Love flow, Dublin needs a Lovesong station. Reminds me of Cookies lovesongs on Radio Dublin years ago.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭easyradio

Rock Solid wrote: »
    Welcome back to you and the crew, hope the signal is good, and let the Love flow, Dublin needs a Lovesong station. Reminds me of Cookies lovesongs on Radio Dublin years ago.:)

thanks rock solid hope it will bring back alot of memories and enjoyment on fm its been a while comeing and long over due have to agree with you 100% dublin badley needs a lovesongs station

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Rock Solid

I was listening yesterday in West Dublin and signal and audio great, flashing rds not a good idea :mad: , as my car radio wont move off your station when the rds is flashing, I have to manualy tune the radio for another station, music was great, when you going live any new djs ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭easyradio

we are working on linking up to site hopefully we will have live shows soon but in the meantime we hope u will enjoy whats on offer from us for now and thanks for the feed back hope we have cleared up our rds problem for you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

easyradio wrote: »
    we are working on linking up to site hopefully we will have live shows soon but in the meantime we hope u will enjoy whats on offer from us for now and thanks for the feed back hope we have cleared up our rds problem for you

Who is involved with this station?

• Advertisement
Advertisement