Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arklow to Dublin and return ticket?

Options
  • 02-03-2013 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hiya

So I will move out from dublin to arklow, however I do not have (yet) a driver licence, Im workin in blanchardstown, now please tell me do you know how much will cost me a ticket or a special fare for going to arklow from dublin and from dublin to arklow in 5 days at week? (from mon to fri).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,950 ✭✭✭✭Stark

You can calculate the point to point cost here: http://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Calculator/Calculators/ . You'll probably need a separate monthly ticket for the Arklow-Connolly line and for the Connolly-Maynooth line.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Igor2155 wrote: »
    Hiya

So I will move out from dublin to arklow, however I do not have (yet) a driver licence, Im workin in blanchardstown, now please tell me do you know how much will cost me a ticket or a special fare for going to arklow from dublin and from dublin to arklow in 5 days at week? (from mon to fri).

You would be better off ringing 185036622 for an exact answer. Why move so far away from your job which will take up a good part of your wages in travel costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

http://railusers.ie/passenger_info/fare_calc_2013.php?station_from=ARKLW&station_to=CNOCK&stage1=Submit

should be what you are looking for. But Blancardstown is a big place so it could be a long walk from the station.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,603 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Best bet is to contact the very proactive local station staff in Arklow directly via their Facebook page.

They will give you all the information that you need to know:

Link is:
    www.facebook.com/irishrailarklowstation

• Registered Users Posts: 19,402 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Hiya

Hi just wondering why move so far away from work, is this a choice? Blanch is a long enough way from arklow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Igor2155

I decide to move out because my landlord is such a fag...and also in Wicklow I have good house around 400 euro per month (now Im paying 800 euro and have broken microwave, washing machine, and he just ignore me)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

And there wasnt a closer option?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,337 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I decide to move out because my landlord is such a fag
    Such comments not necessary or wanted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Igor2155

Victor wrote: »
    Such comments not necessary or wanted here.

They ask me, so I answered.

And about Why so far? I dont know, I like sea, I like also good furniture that wont be broken after 2 months since move in..

Advertisement