Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking up squash again

Options
  • 02-03-2013 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi,

I played squash in my teens and used to go for coaching down in squash ireland. I'd love to get back into it. I have been looking through forums here to see what the best way to go about that is. It seems most squash is played on saturdays and that doesn't really suit me as i have work commitments most weeks. What id love is a club that might do coaching/training during the week/evenings and also a few games. Is this possible to find? I'm based in Artane in dublin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pockets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭dizzyg

Sutton is probably the closest club to you, and is a great club. Loads of juniors, seniors of all standards, organised club nights, mid-week league teams and coaching.

http://www.leinstersquash.ie/resources/clubs/sutton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

Della Salle Churchtown have coaching sessions every Tues and Thurs 7pm to 9pm , it's 12 euro, it's not a club but they have 2 Saturday League teams. 8 players are the max for the training sessions, and it's open to non Della Salle players too. I play with a bunch for the Spawell Saturday league team, we play out of the Spawell in Templeogue. Again it's like the Della Salle Churchtown, it's not a club but pay and play. a few of us regularly go to the Tues and Thurs coaching sessions in Churchtown. Mick is the coach, his number is 0872569830 if you want to try a session there.
    Also the Spawell has set up an internal league that's open to anyone.

Advertisement