Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heading Melbourne in June--anybody about?

Options
  • 02-03-2013 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys,

Well I've been talking about it for long enough but I've finally gone and booked my flights to Melbourne at the end of June. Going to spend a while there and then eventually move onto Sydney. I'm heading over on my own but thought be good to see if anybody else going to be around the place while I'm there? Be good to get to know some people and could meet up if only passing through or what not. Sure let us know! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭QueenBee1

xc220 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Well I've been talking about it for long enough but I've finally gone and booked my flights to Melbourne at the end of June. Going to spend a while there and then eventually move onto Sydney. I'm heading over on my own but thought be good to see if anybody else going to be around the place while I'm there? Be good to get to know some people and could meet up if only passing through or what not. Sure let us know! :)
    I'm in a similar situation myself been talkin about going for ages so a 10% wage cut last week put the icing on the cake ! Hoping to go in June also! How old are u? Are u travelling alone or do u know anyone there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 xc220

QueenBee1 wrote: »
    I'm in a similar situation myself been talkin about going for ages so a 10% wage cut last week put the icing on the cake ! Hoping to go in June also! How old are u? Are u travelling alone or do u know anyone there?

Ah sure just be like myself and take the leap. Im 24. Yeah going to be travelling over on my own, and while I know people over in Melbourne, I'm just going to be staying with them initially to ease the transition and all that. But predominately be travelling on my own throughout depending on if meet any other travelers about and what not..

Advertisement