Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13 Online Problem

Options
  • 02-03-2013 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Anybody else have this problem?
    Playing in 'Seasons' online on FIFA '13 on Xbox. It's happened at least 5-10 times at this stage. If you score a goal before say the 5th minute, the other player often quits the game, and even though you're 1-0 up, you don't get the 3 points even though the other player quit the game. It's extremely frustrating, is this a glitch with FIFA?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

IrishKev wrote: »
    Anybody else have this problem?
    Playing in 'Seasons' online on FIFA '13 on Xbox. It's happened at least 5-10 times at this stage. If you score a goal before say the 5th minute, the other player often quits the game, and even though you're 1-0 up, you don't get the 3 points even though the other player quit the game. It's extremely frustrating, is this a glitch with FIFA?

Not certain but I believe if you quit before 5 mins game time it doesn't count as a loss for them. Best way to avoid this, dont score till after 5 mins are up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DupsTheKid

Not certain but I believe if you quit before 5 mins game time it doesn't count as a loss for them. Best way to avoid this, dont score till after 5 mins are up ;)
    Think there could be more to it. I was recently playing a guy where he centered, passed the ball back to his keeper and scored an own goal. Then quit the game. Still haven't found out why!? Although it wasn't regular seasons it was ultimate team.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Yes you can quit up to the 5th minute without the game being recorded. Its to allow you to leave if theres bad lag, but must just abuse it to leave a game if they conceed early

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

OK cheers lads, it drives me crazy. Scored a sweetner there in like the 3rd minute, nothing worse than the pr!ck quitting when you need to points to get promoted up to 1st division!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 SmithG

It happens so much that I just keep it 0-0 until 5 mins is up and then there is no escape!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Irishnige

It's such a pain sometines if I'm going yo score under 5 mins I dont shoot

Advertisement