Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payroll and online calculators for 2013

Options
  • 02-03-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Wondered if anyone can tell me how accurate these calculators are:
    http://www.deloitte.ie/tc/

I've entered my details correctly and they do not match my net take home after tax. Our payroll department refuses to acknowledge these as correct. Can anyone point in the right direction, I would just like to know if given all the facts, my take home is correct.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭labradoodlelady

Mine came up fine, bar an extra credit for rent that wasn't included.

Is the issue with paye, prsi or USC? It might be the split of your tax credits perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Mine came up fine, bar an extra credit for rent that wasn't included.

Is the issue with paye, prsi or USC? It might be the split of your tax credits perhaps?

PRSI and USC are within €30 of payslip but my PAYE is way out and concerning. We're a one income family so assume tax credits is with me. Requested it in the past so always assumed it was ok. Is it better to ring revenue to ensure my employer has the correct information ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭labradoodlelady

Yeah, what's the figure for tax credit and tax cut off point on your payslip? Might be called SRCOP and TC. You could also check your tax credit cert for the year to check that you the allocation of the tax band.

Advertisement