Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert biome questions

Options
  • 01-03-2013 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Learned the human impacts on a biome ,and characteristic of a biome.we aren't doing soils. This this to little for the geoecology section . Hoping for a c1,b3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ellenkc

The Q is worth a pretty big chunk of marks. I'd say biomes will come up, but then again they didn't last year. If you're a bit iffy on the subject, I'd say do soils and prepare that section really well to up your marks a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Liam1811

Thanks for the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LCR13

Ellenkc wrote: »
    The Q is worth a pretty big chunk of marks. I'd say biomes will come up, but then again they didn't last year. If you're a bit iffy on the subject, I'd say do soils and prepare that section really well to up your marks a bit.
    Biomes did come up last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ellenkc

LCR13 wrote: »
    Biomes did come up last year?

Oh, I meant the characteristics q's. Last year was all human interaction wasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

does a soil and biome question not come up every year?

• Advertisement
Advertisement