Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting replica belt signed

• 01-03-2013 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

got a deluxe winged eagle off of ebay for a good price awhile ago i plan on getting it signed by flair,hogan,hbk and bret

first signing is tomorrow with flair

the smooth surface in the snapbox has a different texture then the rest of the pleather should be fined to get signed there right?

im kind of nervous about this meet also not really about meeting him but getting the belt signed since you only get one shot and it still needs to be signed by 3 other guys..this is the first time im getting a belt signed do you just tell them where you want them to sign?

do you think i will have room for all 4 i plan on putting flair first in the right snap box and hopefully have room the rest of the 3 on the other side

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Just tell him where you want it signed. i have my winged eagle belt signed by Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash (who signed it as Big Daddy Cool Diesel) and they signed on the straps.

Advertisement