Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New Season Is Nearly Here!

Options
  • 01-03-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

I hope ESPN will be showing the games and hopefully my beloved Melbourne Demons show some improvement this year.:) Hopefully Footscray/The Western Bulldogs my second favourite club will also do better as well.People say the Demons are a joke of an outfit well i dare them to say that to my face.The Melbourne football club is the oldest AFL team and it's founding fathers wrote the rules of the sport and we have won 12 flags although the last one was in 1964!Please god we'll do Jim Stynes and Sean Wight proud this year.:) It would be nice to see North Melbourne finish in the top 8 and do a bit better in the finals this time and i wouldn't begrudge Carlton or Collingwood a flag.I have a great respect for Collingwood because they are Melbournes traditional rivals.Here to a great season no matter who you support and up the Demons.:)

Advertisement