Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical ssesment and strange questions

Options
  • 01-03-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello
    I posted sometime ago about invalidity pension and going for a medical assessment. So I went for the assessment on Monday and was asked some ( what I think) strange questions like....... What type of car do you drive?, where does you husband work , what does he do? I heard the company is flying ...... Do you live in a new house? Did was carried out by a doctor. Can they ask these questions. I thought it was a medical assessment not a means test. I answered them but felt very uncomfortable. Do anyone have experience of this ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

piggychops wrote: »
    What type of car do you drive?,
    This is another way of asking "Can you drive?" and "Is your vehicle accessible for you?"
    Do you live in a new house?
    Older houses are less accessible than modern houses.
    where does you husband work , what does he do? I heard the company is flying
    Possibly just chat, possibly time filling, possibly an attitude-type test.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Not really a state benefits question.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement